- 1 lb Chicken, cubed & sauteed
- 30 oz frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup, reduced sodium
- 1 C. reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 C. shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 36 buttery round crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine the chicken, mixed vegetables, onion, soup, mayonnaise and cheese. Mix well and spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the cracker crumbs.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.