Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crabmeat, free of shells
- 2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan
- 6 Tbls. minced green onions (white and green parts)
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbls. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until lightly golden on top. Serve hot.