- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/2 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- 1 1/2 C. Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 C. finely chopped onion
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- Combine egg, milk, garlic, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Add ground beef, mix well.
- Shape meat mixture into 2 inch meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in olive oil in large skillet, about 15-20 minutes. Drain grease from pan and pour in marinara if desired, remove from stove when sauce is warmed.
- Serve immediately with spaghetti and grated Parmesan cheese.