- 1 C. quinoa, rinsed
- 28 oz can of diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- (2) 16 oz cans of black beans, rinsed, drained
- 15 oz can of corn, drained
- 3 C. chicken stock
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Toss everything into slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours on low or 4-7 hours on high. As long as the chicken is cooked – it’s done!
- Shred chicken breasts in crock pot with two forks. Gently mix ingredients.
- Spoon into bowl, top with cheese, sour cream, avocados.
- Serve with cornbread and/or tortillas.