- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- 1-2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Brush tops and sides of fish with egg: sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Working with 1 fillet at a time, dredge top and sides in almond mixture; place skin side down on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle any remaining crumb mixture evenly over fish; press gently to adhere.
- Bake at 500° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with lemon wedges.