- 1lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, grilled and pulled apart
- 7oz can of Ranchera Salsa or racheros sauce
- BBQ sauce
- 2 C. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Flour Tortillas
- Sour cream
- 1 large tomato, chopped and seeds removed
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Several leaves of Boston Bibb lettuce, chopped
- 1 can black beans, warmed
- Grill chicken breast and pull apart into small pieces.
- Layer flour tortilla with desired amount of chicken, cheese, ranchera sauce and bbq sauce, roll tortilla and place in the center of your plate.
- Spoon black beans on either side of burrito and top with cheese, bbq sauce, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and lastly chopped green onion. Serve immediately.