Zucchini Walnut Muffins
- 3 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 C vegetable oil*
- 1 1/4 C white sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 C grated zucchini, skin included
- 1 C chopped walnuts
- Line muffin pan with muffin cups, preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugars together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.