- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1 Tbls. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 C. butter, melted
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom of 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth
- Spread one can of crescent roll dough into the bottom of your 9x13 pan.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining can of crescent rolls.
- Stir together 1/2 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Gently spread the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 squares.
*On a side note, I like personally think it tastes better after it's been refrigerated. Some recipes call for 1/4 cup of honey over the top of the cheesecake once you pull it out of the oven, you can also serve it with honey on the side.