- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbls. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat the dough for 1 minute to release steam, add sugar, vanilla extract and four eggs. Beat on high until well blended and dough is sticky and fluffy.
- Transfer dough to ziplock bag, cutting off tip in order to pipe an over sized tablespoon dollop worth of dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Immediately poke hole in each puff with toothpick after removing from oven. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, use knife to cut "x" on bottom of puff. place vanilla pudding into ziplock bag, cutting tip off, pipe pudding into each puff. Top with powdered sugar or drizzle with melted chocolate and serve. Store up to 3 days.