- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 20 chicken wingettes/drumettes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and melt the butter on it.
- Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until meat reaches 165 degrees, turning once halfway through cooking.
- 2/3 cup Frank's RedHot
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine the hot sauce, butter, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a pot and place over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer while stirring with a whisk. As soon as the liquid begins to bubble on the sides of the pot, remove from heat, stir with the whisk, and set aside for use.