Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 c. Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 C. cold skim milk
- 3/4 C. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. italian seasoning
- Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick and cut biscuits.
- Place biscuits on an ungreased pan.
- Melt butter and spices together and brush the biscuits with the mixture. Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning if desired.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
We combined the Cheddar Bay Biscuits with corn on the cob and my Bang Bang Shrimp recipe.