Molten Lava Cakes
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- Heat oven to 425°F. Butter 4 small ramekins; place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl for 1 min. or until butter is melted; whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add whole eggs and egg yolks; mix well.
- Stir in flour.
- Spoon into prepared cups evenly and bake for 13 to 14 min. or until sides of desserts are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 min.
- Carefully run small spatula around cakes to loosen; invert into dessert plates.
- Dust with powder sugar and serve immediately with cool whip or ice cream.