Mushroom and Spinach Herbed Chicken
- 2 packages of thin chicken breasts, approx 2lbs
- 6-7 slices of thin prosciutto
- Small bag of fresh spinach
- 8 oz can of sliced mushrooms (I didn't use the whole can)
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secret's Savory Herb and Garlic (hard to find, was able to get mine at Walmart)
- 1/2 C Moscato wine (anything sweet and white will do)
- 1/4 C Olive oil
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 pan with olive oil.
- Layer uncooked chicken in two layers in pan, layer prosciutto ontop.
- Spread spinach across prosciutto, sprinkle with a little kosher salt and coarse black pepper.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Whisk together olive oil, wine and savory herb envelope, pour evenly into 13 x 9 dish.
- Cover pan, loosely with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.
*Adapted from Cheryl's Fancy Pants Chicken