Inspired by an awesome dip at one of my favorite Texas restaurants, Chuy's, I set out to find a copycat recipe I could make at home. This one pretty much takes the cake! Serve with tortilla chips, salsa or as a sauce for your favorite grilled meat. Enjoy!
Chuy's Jalapeño Ranch Dip
- 1 1⁄3 C. light mayo
- 1⁄3 C. lowfat buttermilk
- 1⁄3 C. pickled sliced jalapeños
- 1⁄3 C. green chili, chopped
- 1⁄3 C. cilantro leaf
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 tsp chopped garlic
- Juice of half a lime
- Mix all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Let mixture sit in refrigerator for 1-2 hours prior to serving.
- If mixture is too thick, thin with additional buttermilk.